SHE LOVES ME
January 25 to February 15, 2020. Book by Joe Masteroff. Music by Jerry Bock. Lyrics by Sheldon Harnick. Based on a play by Miklós László.
Possibly the most charming musical ever written – by the composers of Fiddler on the Roof and the author of Cabaret, this show was nominated for five Tony Awards in 1964 and won Best Revival in 1993. A warm romantic comedy with a touch of old-world elegance, it is set in a 1930s European perfumery. We meet feuding shop clerks Amalia and Georg, each of whom responds anonymously to each other’s want ad. The score includes songs like “Dear Friend”; “Vanilla Ice Cream”; “A Trip to the Library”; and, of course, the heart-warming title tune. What better way to celebrate Valentine’s season with your sweetheart than with this Broadway favorite?
For best prices, subscribe to our 2019-2020 season.
Show Dates & Times
• Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm
• Friday, January 31, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 2:30 pm
• Friday, February 7, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Saturday,February 8, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Sunday,February 9 2020 at 2:30 pm
• Thursday,February 13, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Friday, February 14, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Ticket Prices (No additional fees! Same price everywhere)*
Child (12 & Under)
Student (ID Required)
|Thursday Night (8 pm)||$30||$28||$20||$20|
|Friday or Saturday Night (8 pm)||$39||$37||$20||$20|
|Saturday or Sunday Matinee (2:30 pm)||$39||$37||$20||$20|
Discounts available for groups of 10 or more! Call 408-266-4734 x707.
* Listed prices include $2.50 City of Saratoga surcharge.
|Keller / Ensemble:||Joseph Cloward|
|DIRECTOR:||Martín Rojas Dietrich|
|MUSICAL DIRECTOR:||Joseph Kelly|
|VOCAL DIRECTOR:||Daniel Hughes|
|COSTUME DESIGNER:||Y. Sharon Peng|
|HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNER:||Gwyneth Price Panos|
|LIGHTING DESIGNER:||Michael Glenn Muñoz|
|MASTER CARPENTER:||Richard Cartwright|
|PROPS DESIGNER:||Miranda Whipple|
|SET DESIGNER:||Brett Carlson|
|SOUND DESIGNER:||Dan Singletary|
|STAGE MANAGER:||Alexandra Maisonneuve-Teixeira|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR:||Chris Beer|
|ASSOCIATE PRODUCTION MANAGER:||Patti Reed|
|PRODUCER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:||Sara K. Dean|