SHE LOVES ME
January 25 to February 15, 2020. Book by Joe Masteroff. Music by Jerry Bock. Lyrics by Sheldon Harnick. Based on a play by Miklós László.
Possibly the most charming musical ever written – by the composers of Fiddler on the Roof and the author of Cabaret, this show was nominated for five Tony Awards in 1964 and won Best Revival in 1993. A warm romantic comedy with a touch of old-world elegance, it is set in a 1930s European perfumery. We meet feuding shop clerks Amalia and Georg, each of whom responds anonymously to the other’s “lonely hearts” ads in the newspaper. The score includes songs like “Dear Friend”; “Ice Cream”; “A Trip to the Library”; and, of course, the heart-warming title tune. What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart than with this Broadway favorite?
For best prices, subscribe to our 2019-2020 season.
Show Dates & Times
• Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm
• Friday, January 31, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 2:30 pm
• Friday, February 7, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Saturday,February 8, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Sunday,February 9 2020 at 2:30 pm
• Thursday,February 13, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Friday, February 14, 2020 at 8:00 pm
• Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Ticket Prices (No additional fees! Same price everywhere)*
Child (12 & Under)
Student (ID Required)
|Thursday Night (8 pm)||$30||$28||$20||$20|
|Friday or Saturday Night (8 pm)||$39||$37||$20||$20|
|Saturday or Sunday Matinee (2:30 pm)||$39||$37||$20||$20|
Discounts available for groups of 10 or more! Call 408-266-4734 x707.
* Listed prices include $2.50 City of Saratoga surcharge.
|Keller / Ensemble:||Joseph Cloward|
|DIRECTOR:||Martín Rojas Dietrich|
|PRODUCER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:||Sara K. Dean|
|MUSICAL DIRECTOR:||Joseph Kelly|
|VOCAL DIRECTOR:||Daniel Hughes|
|SOUND DESIGNER:||Dan Singletary|
|COSTUME DESIGNER:||W. Sharon Peng|
|HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNER:||W. Sharon Peng|
|LIGHTING DESIGNER:||Michael Glenn Muñoz|
|SET DESIGNER:||Brett Carlson|
|PROPS DESIGNER:||Miranda Whipple|
|STAGE MANAGER:||Alexandra Maisonneuve-Teixeira|